Best Food for your Rabbit?2016-07-10T00:34:31+00:00
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

What do you guys consider as best for Rabbits in terms of Food? I generally find my one liking fresh fruits especially Blueberries or Strawberries, it’s really one of hers favorites while even Vegetables are good like Carrots, and so what’s your view?

buxianvel
    Participant

I think usually you can have bedding and hay in bulk, but it also depends on your budget too. I usually see people grow their own greens to cut the cost while you are completely going for purchasing then hay, pellets and veg’s are best bet.

ianvelbux
    Participant

I agree fresh vegetables, fruits and such things can be great. I usually have berries growing in my garden, so I feed that a lot, but otherwise you could go for cheaper options like hay, fresh vegetables like Carrot or like that, it’s good and far more affordable than some of the fruits you might think of.

taniaislam69
    Participant

My rabbit loves carrots, I keep huge stock of it at home while Hay is also another option you can go, but like people said above, it’s all to do with your pocket, if you can afford then Fruits are obviously great, but usually they are seriously expensive and you got to keep your budget in check.

lakhanymaqsood
    Participant

I have 25-30 bucks budget every month, so I basically go with Hay, pellets and some fresh vegetables while I have my own greenery, so it cuts down the cost fair bit, but still I often bring in fresh fruits like strawberries, blue berries, but always need to keep budget in control especially when there are many other stuff pending like spaying and all that.

jamalmolla3
    Participant

Fresh Fruits are extremely expensive and has been pulling me out of budget, I believe we got to make sure we don’t make it into a habit then the cost would be too tough to handle. I am spending nearly 70-80 bucks on food alone which is unbelievable highly, but I am trying to reduce it and perhaps switch completely to Vegetable and Hay.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Menu Title