//Rabbit Breeds – Which to Select?
Rabbit Breeds – Which to Select?2016-07-10T00:32:14+00:00

Rabbit Hutch World Forums Buying a Rabbit Rabbit Breeds – Which to Select?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

It’s just recently that I have got myself Rabbit, it’s first time I am having it, but now I am trying to understand more about it, I am amazed to see so many breeds are there like Alaska, Altex, American Blue and all those and are so much difference, so what do you think is the best? And why?

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  jamalmolla3.
    buxianvel
    Participant

You are right there are indeed huge breeds to select from, but obviously you won’t find it all in a normal shelter or pet store. I am no master of Rabbits, but currently I have Rex Rabbit, it’s pretty good in size and has strong structure, so it’s a great choice!

ianvelbux
    Participant

Hi friend, I know about some of the breed which are Harlequin, Holland lop, Rex and Palomino, but haven’t personally got all these. I had Palomino since my daughter really liked it, but after 4-5 years, we lost the Rabbit and since then I haven’t got any other Rabbit.

taniaislam69
    Participant

Firstly, I like to know which breed is your Rabbit, I have New Zealand breed. It’s very large 9-10lb Rabbits while they are very much common and have various colors like Red, Black and others, so they are highly preferred and mostly selected.

lakhanymaqsood
    Participant

Rabbits are always excellent pets to have, it’s not even hard to train them, we just need to make sure we understand these things well before bringing any Rabbit home and understanding which breed is suitable for us is also very important and that’s why most Pet stores have proper details related to it.

jamalmolla3
    Participant

There are just so many Breeds that one can’t even remember half of them, I believe it’s best that we take manual guide from any store and select according to that, if we go just like that been undecided then it will be incredibly tough to select, so that’s why got to have something in mind before going, I am saying this because I made mistake of not having too much in mind and came out picking random one, but I have more experience.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Menu Title