//Can rabbits be too aggressive?
Can rabbits be too aggressive?2016-07-08T11:20:06+00:00

Rabbit Hutch World Forums Buying a Rabbit Can rabbits be too aggressive?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have recently got a rabbit, she wasn’t aggressive to start with, but now every now and then she tries to bite me or others, so I am bit worried why is this sudden change in the attitude of been aggressive? I have asked few friends but they too have no clue for the sudden change in behavior.

papiakhatunasha
    Participant

It could be because she might be comfortable or might feel like it’s her home, so anyone who tries to come into that she reacts like that or perhaps it could be opposite that she hasn’t been able to adapt and is uncomfortable leading to such behavior.

ddrjml
    Participant

You shouldn’t be guessing, I suggest you to take her to the vet and get everything checked. Also, I think keeping single Rabbit isn’t ideal which also makes them react in this kind of way, so perhaps you could do well to get another male Rabbit which should help your cost.

raheelsharif28
    Participant

If she is acting like that with everyone then there is definitely something wrong and you shouldn’t take it lightly especially if it’s out of sudden behavior, I feel it’s quite normal to see them reacting aggressively, but it shouldn’t be out of sudden or without any logical reason.

aixainhumza
    Participant

It’s very much opposite for me here since my Tiny (Female) Rabbit is very shy and hardly reacts much to me while if there is any stranger, she will simply run away or hide. BTW, what’s the breed of your Rabbit? I see certain ones been shy while many breeds generally have aggressive Rabbits.

jamalmolla3
    Participant

Yeah, I think I will give her some time. Actually, I was very nervous before making a thread here, but now I feel relaxed after hearing from you guys, I think it’s not easy job to own any pet let alone Rabbit, but it’s good to have suggestions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Menu Title