//Can rabbits swim?
Can rabbits swim? 2016-07-11T14:53:33+00:00

Rabbit Hutch World Forums Cleaning And Grooming Can rabbits swim?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I was just wondering whether Rabbits can swim? I did some search on Google, but wasn’t able to get any clear idea, so have you ever tried it? I just don’t want to scare the little thing, so that’s why like to know more about it.

buxianvel
    Participant

Yeah, they can obviously Swim, but just like any other animal or pet, you wouldn’t want them to get sudden surprise, you could try putting them in slight water and see how they react, if they are not comfortable then wait for another day or else go ahead with pool.

ianvelbux
    Participant

This is interesting for me since, I had 1 female Rabbit, who accidentally got into our pool, but fortunately she was good at swimming and was easily able to escape, so I think they are natural swimmers, but still don’t surprise them with this.

taniaislam69
    Participant

My bunny doesn’t like water at all and even while bath, I have to do a lot to make it possible and only then I am able to do it, but my friends say they don’t need it at all since they are extremely good at cleaning themselves, so you shouldn’t do this unless there is some logic behind it.

lakhanymaqsood
    Participant

I don’t think it’s a good idea for you to try and do this, if you have visited any pet stores with manual, you will see that Rabbits are excellent at keeping themselves clean and only need help if they are sick, but don’t worry otherwise.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Menu Title