//Do you set your own names for your Rabbit?
Do you set your own names for your Rabbit?2016-07-11T14:24:12+00:00

Rabbit Hutch World Forums Buying a Rabbit Do you set your own names for your Rabbit?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I believe it’s so much fun setting your own names for your pets especially Rabbits, I will be soon getting Rabbit, but I am already excited what name to use, so guys do you have any suggestion or basically what do you call your Rabbit? I think Losy or Ratsy is something I find pretty cool.

papiakhatunasha
    Participant

Interesting topic dear, anyway I think Brownie, Ribby or Champ are good names, I always call my little one with that only, I think these are pretty fair names, but of course, you got to go with one that you like the most.

ddrjml
    Participant

I have 2 years old Female Rabbit and I call our Peanuts, I just love it and I can’t spend a day without her. I brought pair, but unfortunately her partner died and since then she has been alone, but still very joyful and far from been under any stress at all.

raheelsharif28
    Participant

Miss happy is my true love, she has been with me for past 4-5 years, I have been calling her by this nickname mainly because she is forever happy and I haven’t actually seen her been upset over anything or even in stress, so Miss Happy suits her completely.

aixainhumza
    Participant

Interesting reading all the names, I got pair home and I call them both King and Queen, they are just so adorable, it will take serious afford for anyone to actually hate them, so everyone really loves them and enjoy their company, it’s why they are rated like this.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Menu Title