//How do you know if your Rabbit is able to adjust or not?
How do you know if your Rabbit is able to adjust or not?2016-07-08T11:25:15+00:00

Rabbit Hutch World Forums Buying a Rabbit How do you know if your Rabbit is able to adjust or not?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have recently bought a Rabbit to my home, but she seems not settled and having issues, so what to do think I can do to change it? also, it will be fine to leave her open? It’s basically so that she can explore the new place and can adjust better?

papiakhatunasha
    Participant

It’s entirely dependent on your place and whether it’s good enough to leave her open, it’s not recommended to do this unless you have proper setup. My general advice would be to let her settle just like that for, at least for couple of weeks and then try to put her out of cage for 1 hour daily and then slowly you can increase.

ddrjml
    Participant

It’s crazy to expect her or any Rabbit to adapt so quickly, I say give her some time and don’t worry too much. You need to be calm and relaxed with these things while you got to learn to train her since that’s something how you will be able to work out things.

raheelsharif28
    Participant

Hi mate, I had similar issues with my Sunshine when I brought her first time, it took nearly 2-3 months before he got comfortable and stopped been aggressive with me and now she is pretty good and have all the fun in the world with me, so wait and be patient.

aixainhumza
    Participant

Where did you bring it from? If you got it from any Pet store then they should always help you with these sorts of things and even if you got it from any friend then too you should seek their help, it’s not possible to simply bring any Rabbit home and try to sort out issues without knowing the history and all those things. I hope you get my point.

jamalmolla3
    Participant

Actually, I have separate place for all the pets I have, so there is no issue with that, I have taken advice from my friend who owns a pair and he told me it took him 2 months before he was able to let them open, so I think I might need similar time or even more.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Menu Title