//How do you train your Rabbits?
How do you train your Rabbits?2016-07-08T15:17:11+00:00

Rabbit Hutch World Forums Diet And Care How do you train your Rabbits?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Frankly speaking, I am new to all this, but I am very passionate about having Rabbits, but I have no clue how to train my Rabbit? I have tried visiting local store to get some ideas, but I am not able to get much help, so you have any idea about how I could teach few tricks to my Rabbit, but it should be easy!

papiakhatunasha
    Participant

Firstly, it’s not going to be easy, but you got to remember Rabbits are extremely lovable, quirky and often silly, so you need to be good at handling all that, and of course, been patient is the biggest requirement. When I got myself a Rabbit, I got whole guide to train him and I suggest you same.

ddrjml
    Participant

Some suggestion from me would be to get a proper cage, if it’s bigger than better no matter what size of the Rabbit is. You can go for brands like Carefresh since that’s pretty good litter brands. Jus fill a litter box with a layer of litter and put it in the corner of the cage, it’s not too hard to figure out where your Rabbit once the box to be, s once you get it right, it will help her improve her habits and make sure to her spayed.

raheelsharif28
    Participant

I had horrid time with training especially given I was totally noob when I got myself my first bunny; I had to do a lot of work in order to get things sorted out. It took nearly 3-4 months after which she started popping into her cage instead of on the carpet and since then things only got upwards, so be patient friend, it’s going to be difficult journey.

aixainhumza
    Participant

A rabbit can do amazing stuff IF trained well, so it can be seriously fun and enjoyable, but can be quit testing as well, it’s important for you to remember that for Rabbits anything new itself can be very stressful, so take it step by step thing instead of jumping up with everything straight away.

jamalmolla3
    Participant

Obviously Ddrjml, I already have Cage on which I got it home and it’s fairly big enough, I am not willing to waste too much money on cage and all these stuff instead I want to maintain budget and it would be too much to put so much into Cage.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Menu Title