//How long it takes Rabbit to get trained?
How long it takes Rabbit to get trained?2016-07-11T14:15:35+00:00

Rabbit Hutch World Forums Cleaning And Grooming How long it takes Rabbit to get trained?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I don’t have too much experience when it comes to Rabbits, so I don’t know how long I need to do the effort in order to get my Rabbit trained? I honestly feel great to have pets around, but I feel pretty hard to train them, so is there any short cut?

papiakhatunasha
    Participant

My Rabbit isn’t fully trained yet, but I believe 2-3 months are enough to get them ready, but this also depends on you whether how much you want to train, if you go for basic then it could be done within 1 week as well while more stuff means more time.

ddrjml
    Participant

It doesn’t take too long given you know how to do it. I think using litter box is ideal way to get it started, you could also get some help from various pet stores near you, I also suggest you to try their manual which is mostly free, it’s very handy for training.

raheelsharif28
    Participant

I have pair, I brought it from friend, so they were fully trained, but by my knowledge of things, I think couple of months are required if you are looking for advance training, but otherwise litter box and all that is couple weeks task.

aixainhumza
    Participant

No short cut friend, you got to accept the responsibility, It’s important for all to understand that if they bring home any pet then they are solely responsible for it, so that’s why do it only if you can handle it or else don’t bother with it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Menu Title