//How many rabbits do you have?
How many rabbits do you have?2016-07-11T14:49:47+00:00

Rabbit Hutch World Forums How many Rabbits can i house together How many rabbits do you have?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I only have just 1 for now, I am thinking about getting another soon to get bonding, but will it be a good idea? I like you guys to share your experience or ideas. Also, how many Rabbits do you have and how long since you have are having it?

buxianvel
    Participant

I don’t have many, but just beside me, I have my cousin, who has got two, a male and a female. He got female one 4 years back and male is 3 years, so it’s pretty much great pair for him, I too wish to have similar type of pair, but are very expensive and at my current situation, I can’t afford it.

ianvelbux
    Participant

I have one and that’s Peanut, I absolutely love her! She is absolutely adorable and often fights with me, but I still love her! I believe you shouldn’t have too many bunnies since then they start unnecessary fights, so better to keep one unless you have many kids.

taniaislam69
    Participant

I wanted to have 2 or even 3, but my friend warned me against it since he told me there is often continuous fight between 2-3 Rabbits, so I rather be better off with just 1 instead of adding too many and then facing issues.

lakhanymaqsood
    Participant

I have 3 while 1 is pair the other one is alone since his partner died 6 months ago, it’s very hard for her to adjust, but I think now she is okay, so I am not thinking of bringing another one as bonding is very hard to do.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Menu Title