//How much it cost to have Rabbit?
How much it cost to have Rabbit?2016-07-10T00:23:24+00:00

Rabbit Hutch World Forums Buying a Rabbit How much it cost to have Rabbit?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi guys, I like to know how much did it cost you to have Rabbit? I have single female Rabbit and it cost me around 100-150 USD per month, so what’s your budget? I wanted a pair, but the cost is far too much to handle for me.

buxianvel
    Participant

Usually it should cost us around 200-250 Bucks first time with Cages/Pens and all that necessary stuff, but once you get that then it should be within 50-60 bucks, but really this is something entirely dependent on your Rabbit and the requirement, so tough to say exact thing for anyone.

ianvelbux
    Participant

That’s very high, I am having a pair of bunnies and usually spend around $70-80 on them, so strange that even you’re just having one yet the budget is so high, but of course, it’s often extra things that you might be required to pay for but on average I am very much indeed $100 mark.

taniaislam69
    Participant

One time stuff cost me around 400-500 dollars while now every month, it’s around 50-60 dollars at max for food and all that type of stuff, but 150 dollar is just too much. I wonder what your list for building it so high, I won’t be able to afford if it was this expensive.

lakhanymaqsood
    Participant

I agree with these guys, I mean it’s confusing for me since I don’t think it’s all that expensive that too for a single Female Rabbit, it’s not even for a pair. I had 2 pairs and even then I was able to get it done in very controlled budget far lesser than what you are currently having.

jamalmolla3
    Participant

I agree with you guys, I think I am spending too much on Single Rabbit even my Mom isn’t happy with it, but I am going it for the first time, so I don’t know what to take and what not to, it’s what increasing my budget, but from next month, I am going for strict plan to bring down my budget inside 70-80 bucks at max.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Menu Title