//Is your Rabbit able to adapting to Indoor Life?
Is your Rabbit able to adapting to Indoor Life?2016-07-08T14:55:17+00:00

Rabbit Hutch World Forums How many Rabbits can i house together Is your Rabbit able to adapting to Indoor Life?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

It hasn’t been long since I got Rabbit for myself, but i am wondering how long will she adapt to Indoor Life? Also, I have another question on my mind whether I should bring in male rabbit? I am thinking this might be touch too early, so what to do you think?

papiakhatunasha
    Participant

Do you have any other Pet? I think give her 3-4 weeks’ time to settle in while why didn’t you brought pair first up? I mean it’s bit weird that you are thinking about this now, if it was anything it should be done straight away, but now I think leave 3-4 weeks’ time before going for Male Rabbit… hope it helps.

ddrjml
    Participant

How old is your Rabbit? I had adopted a lovely pair of bunnies from my friend, they were absolutely sweetheart, but I wasn’t able to give them enough time, so had to return. I think having pair is always recommended for obvious reasons, but firstly you need to make sure you have enough time instead of putting them in cage all the time.

raheelsharif28
    Participant

My have very limited experience with these bunnies, but still I think you need to make sure you give her time to settle in, it’s nothing you need to do extra, it’s just that you need to give her sometime and mostly it will make her relaxed and you will see the difference yourself.

aixainhumza
    Participant

I believe you shouldn’t worry about that, but you should keep eye on how much she is eating, if she has low appetite then it’s something to worry and sign that she might not be able to adapt, so look on that note which should tell you a lot about things.

jamalmolla3
    Participant

Hi, Pappia, I don’t get it what’s this to do with having other pets or not? It’s already near 2 weeks now since I got her, so let see how long it could take. Actually, I won’t lie but I can’t afford 2 bunnies at the same time, it’s too expensive, but if needed then might just do it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Menu Title