//Keeping rabbits warm??
Keeping rabbits warm??2016-07-11T14:55:46+00:00

Rabbit Hutch World Forums Cleaning And Grooming Keeping rabbits warm??

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Here the weather is pretty chilly and I am just wondering whether it’s going to have any effect on my little pie, I mean, if it’s going to then what should I do to prevent it? Please leave your suggestions. BTW, I am already using blanket, but anything else I can do?

buxianvel
    Participant

They are capable of handling cold due to their fur, but still I guess blanket is enough for now, but of course, if it’s seriously too cold then you could basically shift their cage to some warm place in the house, but usually that’s not required for me.

ianvelbux
    Participant

I have completely separate cage for winners and separate for summers, I believe it’s better to be careful then worrying about everything later on, It’s very hard on them especially if the temperature roses quite a lot, so take proper care!

taniaislam69
    Participant

Rabbits don’t handle extreme weather temperatures, so you got to be pro-active with handling and make sure you keep them in warm and comfortable place instead of ignoring these factors. I mostly prefer to keep them outside in summers, but for winners, I keep them indoors.

lakhanymaqsood
    Participant

I usually use blanket over the roof since that keeps it warm while you can also use blanket for entire cage and make sure you cover every side properly, if you still feel it’s not enough then I guess you should be using plastic sheets which works brilliantly and are not even expensive.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Menu Title