Pair a good idea?2016-07-08T15:03:39+00:00
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

So far, I have just went ahead with female rabbit, but my friends suggested that it would be better to go with pair since that helps them remain comfortable and able to adapt to situation very well, so guys do you have single Rabbits or Pair?

papiakhatunasha
    Participant

Always better to have pairs, it’s something you should have known before, but anyway better to be late than never, so I too say bring a male Rabbit, it will help her a lot. The issues I have seen over the years been a lover of Pets especially Bunnies, it’s stress factor that create problems, so once you bring in Male Rabbit, you will see them bonding well and that will put her into comfort zone.

ddrjml
    Participant

I adopted a 3 year old rabbit 6 months back once the Male Rabbit died to give the Female company, but it didn’t worked out in start where she was stress and frustrated, but then now he has fully taken to it and enjoys, so go ahead with it since it’s only going to make things easier.

raheelsharif28
    Participant

I won’t agree with you guys, it’s not so straight cut with bonding pairs, it’s a lot easier if you had brought pair to start with, but now doing bonding is going to be tough and can be pretty stressful for both you and bunny, so be sure of what you are doing.

aixainhumza
    Participant

It will take a while for your Female Rabbit to settle in, it often takes month and even more while same is the case with pairs, it’s even longer process, so all these things are about patience. I believe you might be new to all this, so take advice from any shelter or pet store.

jamalmolla3
    Participant

Oh, thanks Ddrjml, I was going to do the same since one of my friend has Male Rabbit after the Female one died, so I thought maybe I could bring that but since hearing it from here, I think it won’t be easy task for me, so will be very careful on that.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Menu Title