//Single or Pair? Best for noob?
Single or Pair? Best for noob?2016-07-11T14:22:01+00:00

Rabbit Hutch World Forums How many Rabbits can i house together Single or Pair? Best for noob?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

What do you guys believe? Is going for Single Rabbit for starters is better? Or is it Pair that works better? I asked my friends and most of them say that it’s better to go with Pair since that’s so much better to handle while keeping single Rabbit is a lot tougher to handle.

papiakhatunasha
    Participant

If you go with pair then the bonding part can be very hard since it’s even stressful for Rabbits too, so coping with that needs to be done wisely, I believe you might just be better of going for single and then after getting him/her trained, you can move forward towards another one.

ddrjml
    Participant

I always go with pair, but of course, you should do it straight forward and select a pair instead of buying separate as that’s doubly difficult as said above. I brought pair for my Daughter and they are candle of her eye.

raheelsharif28
    Participant

It depends on various things. Firstly, if you can actually afford it? Since it’s pretty expensive to get pair and then whether you have enough time to train them? Lastly, do you have any experience and if not then go for one at a time; it’s too tough to handle two.

aixainhumza
    Participant

I have been having single female for past 6 months, I think I have got use to it now and I won’t have time for adding, but I do feel that she needs male Rabbit, so I might her to friend, so that she can be better since I am not able to give enough time.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Menu Title