//What weight is healthy for any Rabbit?
What weight is healthy for any Rabbit?2016-07-10T00:56:42+00:00

Rabbit Hutch World Forums Diet And Care What weight is healthy for any Rabbit?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

What’s the ideal weight for any Rabbit? I am worried with my current one is getting too much out of shape and is over weighted, I believe 2-3 pound is pretty much okay, but at present my one is around 4 pounds, so is that okay? Or something to worry about?

buxianvel
    Participant

I don’t know what weight would be healthy for your Rabbit since you haven’t seen told us how old she is or which breed it is, but generally you should make sure you see the weight been consistent to whatever it is, it’s always okay to have slightly higher weight, but it should remain consistent.

ianvelbux
    Participant

You could easily learn these things from any shelter or pet store. I have a card with myself where they have listed all these things and from that only, I see that they listed – A smooth curve from neck to tall and hip to hip is ideal weighting sign, so you can also go to any decent store and get more knowledge of it.

taniaislam69
    Participant

I think slim and sleek is what you should consider a healthy rabbit looks like, but obviously there are several pet stores or shelters I know which don’t put too much priority on exercise and often have got poor diet, so that makes the appearance change, but you can always get in control if you go according to plan.

lakhanymaqsood
    Participant

To be fair, I think that’s pretty much okay weight for any Rabbits, I don’t think you should worry too much, if you think there is really something to worry then visit vet and get proper control over the diet while I also agree with above that consistency in weight is very important.

jamalmolla3
    Participant

She eats quite a lot and that’s what concerns me, I have visited the store from where I got her and they have provided me some details on how to manage these things and it’s already helping me be more relaxed and comfortable, so I guess going by a proper plan is what is best.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Menu Title