//Which toys to get?
Which toys to get? 2016-07-11T14:52:05+00:00

Rabbit Hutch World Forums Diet And Care Which toys to get?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have been thinking long to get some Toys for my Rabbit, I don’t have much experience, but I wish to get something that could be long lasting while to be fair, it shouldn’t be all that expensive at all, so have you got any suggestions?

buxianvel
    Participant

Good decision and why do you need experience for this? Surely you are not going to play it yourself :d anyway, I think tunnels are pretty good while they are very much cheap and you could get it within 12-15 bucks, so try that for starters.

ianvelbux
    Participant

I have plenty of Toys since I have got them for free from friend, I have Cardboard boxes, cat’s tunnel, waffle balls and many more, but for you I think best would be Cardboard boxes, as they really love it!

taniaislam69
    Participant

Frankly speaking, I don’t like to go for expensive Toys since they are useless after few months, I like ones like Burrow Box, Sisal Carrots, Wood Nibble Stick and such, as they are mostly under 5-6 dollars, so very much affordable for me.

lakhanymaqsood
    Participant

Hi dear, don’t worry you don’t need any experience for this, you can easily purchase normal stuff in budget of 20-30 dollars, it was my Rabbit’s birthday few months ago where one of my friend brought Tulip Cottage Hutch and Run, it’s huge but very expensive, but she loves it!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Menu Title