Inside this wooden two storey hutch there is an open bottom for grazing and a ramp with runners for access between the two storeys. The hutch is provided with a strong black coated mesh wire and locks on the doors to ensure your animals are kept safe. It is suitable for rabbits, guinea pigs and other small animals. All timber is treated with a waterproof agent and the roof is fitted with hard wearing asphalt roof. This wonderful rabbit hutch can be easily combined with our enclosed run to provide your small animal with a larger protected outdoor space.
Please Note: A matching cover (PET/COVER.03) is available for this model. This hutch can be connected to PET/RUN.02 run for an even larger play area (sold separately).
- Waterproofing treatment on wood
- Black coated mesh help to make it fox proof
- Ramp with runners to allow easy access between the two areas
- Three openings on the hutch for easy access and cleaning
- Open bottom to allow free grazing
- Hard wearing asphalt roof to protect against heat and rain
- Sloped roof allows water drainage
- Bolt type locks on the doors for extra security
- Materials are 100% safe for small animals
- Treated with pest resistant treatment
- Black coated mesh
- Asphalt felt
- FSC fir wood
- Stainless steel locks
- H100 x D54 x W101cm
- Bottom store: H39.5 x D44 x L76.4cm
- Top store: H30.8 x D44 x L77.2cm
- Bottom doors: H39.5 x W38.2cm
- Top door: H30.8 x W31.3cm
- Natural Wood
Some self-assembly required. Full instructions provided.