The Outback Classic Hutch is a comfy, 2-level wooden hutch made of hardened spruce. The upper part of the hutch consists of an enclosed sleeping area and open living space. Both can be easily reached via the two doors on the front and through the roof. The front of the sleeping area is fitted with a small wooden door to protect your pet against intensive sun rays, wind and rain, and provide it with a place to retreat to. The large door on the left of the hutch’s upper level is fitted with wire mesh to ensure your pet always has plenty of fresh air flowing through its home. This also allows you to keep an eye on your pet.
A lockable small passageway with a ramp connects the upper hutch to the run below. With this, you can decide whether to keep your pet upstairs in the hutch or to allow it to use both levels. If you want to use the hutch all day long, it is important that your pet is protected against predators, and its times like those that being able to lock the upper level is particularly useful.
The Outback Classic Hutch at a glance:
- Guinea Pig hutch with an integrated run, dual levels
- Upper hutch area: hutch and separate sleeping area
- Lower hutch area: run
- Two levels are connected via a ramp and a small passageway
- Lockable passageway door for all-day use
- Small pet hutch: safe night-time retreat, protection against predators
- 2 front doors: wooden door (sleeping area) and mesh door (hutch area)
- Wooden door: protection against wind and rain, total relaxation
- Mesh door: plenty of fresh air, good air ventilation in hutch, orientation for your pet
- Easy access to pet and hutch via front doors
- Tar papered roof totally opens up
- Special floor cover for easy cleaning
- Made of hardened spruce
- Easy assembly
- Please Note: Classic II & Run cannot be delivered to Northern Ireland.
Technical Details at a glance:
|Dimensions||Compact I.||Compact II.|
|Total size (LxWxH)||104 x 52 x 92 cm||116 x 63 x 92 cm|
|Bar thickness||Ø 2 / 3 cm (vertically / horizontally)||Ø 2 / 3 cm (vertically / horizontally)|
|Bar spacing||2.5 cm||2.5 cm|
|Interior (LxWxH)||89.5 x 42.5 x 44.5/37 (front/back) cm||101.5 x 53.5 x44.5/37 (front/back) cm|
|Total height||92/89 cm (front/back)||92/89 cm (front/back)|
|Roof incl. hinges (LxH)||104 x 52 cm||116 x 63 cm|
|Wooden door (LxH)||27 x 37 cm cm||27 x 37 cm|
|Wall thickness||1 cm||1 cm|
Please note: It is essential that guinea pigs have enough space for freedom of movement – a hutch alone is not enough. Your pet also needs a separate, secured run to give them a safe space to exercise. It is also recommended that all outdoor hutches are positioned in a sheltered location, protected from potential predators, and shaded on sunny days.